PURPOSE OF POSITION
Whenever you view a website do you immediately resize the browser window to see how responsive it is? Do you collect web browsers? Have you ever used the words Grunt, Babel, and Sass in the same sentence? If so, you might be the genius we’re looking for.
We’re seeking a talented Frontend Web Developer to join a growing lab of Geniuses creating beautifully functioning digital solutions for a growing list of clients. Someone who rarely says “No, I can’t build that.” Someone who can’t wait to try new technologies. Someone itching for the chance to have their brilliant code out in the world put to awe-inspiring use. Someone who can take innovative ideas and translate them into realistic application. Someone who loves what they do, and is aching to team up with others of kindred spirit.
As a Frontend Web Developer, you’ll work as an integral part of the web team to build custom websites. You’ll contribute features to massive projects and take on entire builds of your own. You will team with other developers, designers, and strategists to provide users with a great digital experience. Your work will support greater marketing efforts for our clients. You will get to be experimental with your code.
- A deep team-first mentality
- 2+ years experience in web design and development
- Strong frontend HTML/JS/CSS skills
- Experience working with, extending, and integrating WordPress
- Desire for staying up-to-date with the latest best practices
- Passion to experiment with new development techniques
- Ability to prioritize time across multiple of active projects to meet deadlines
- Experience with version control systems
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to git terrible puns
NICE TO HAVES:
- UI/UX skills
- Rest API integration experience
- Experience with ADA and WCAG Compliance
- Experience with E-Commerce SaaS
- Mobile application development
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.