At Mad Genius, we aim to deliver the unexpected—for our clients and for one another. We do this by holding our values at the core of the decisions we make, choosing always to be creative, curious, competitive, collaborative, and courageous. All of that looks a lot like this. Sound like the kind of place you want to work? Perfect. Read on…
What You’ll Do
As a frontend web developer, you’ll work as an integral part of the web team to build custom websites. You’ll contribute features to massive projects and take on entire builds of your own. You will team with other developers, designers, and strategists to provide users with a great digital experience. Your work will support greater marketing efforts for our clients. You will be encouraged to get experimental with your code. You’ll also get coffee. And donuts. And cake.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience in web design and development
- Strong frontend HTML/JS/CSS skills
- Experience working with, extending, and integrating WordPress
- Desire for staying up-to-date with the latest best practices
- Passion to experiment with new development techniques
- Ability to prioritize time across multiple of active projects to meet deadlines
- Experience with version control systems
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to git terrible puns
- UI/UX skills
- Rest API integration experience
- Experience with ADA and WCAG compliance
- Experience with E-Commerce SaaS
- Mobile application development
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.