At Mad Genius, we aim to deliver the unexpected—for our clients and for one another. We do this by holding our values at the core of the decisions we make, choosing always to be creative, curious, competitive, collaborative, and courageous. All of that looks a lot like this. Sound like the kind of place you want to work? Perfect. Read on…
What You’ll Do
As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for cultivating and maintaining client relationships to develop effective strategic plans. You should be a natural at building connections, both internally and externally. You’ll need to know what it takes to manage every phase of client engagement, and how these phases relate to each department at our agency. At the end of the day, you are responsible for trafficking day-to-day efforts throughout a cross-functional team.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of related experience with a strong preference for agency background, management consulting, or other high-profile client-facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, project management, business, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resplendent grammar and correspondence skills
- Able to adapt to changing work requirements
- Multitaskable multitasker what multitasks
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Fast processing—the ability to get what the client wants and recommend what they need
- A sense of urgency without appearing overwhelmed or stressed
- General awareness of creative processes and techniques
- Proven record at building relationships
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.