At Mad Genius, we aim to deliver the unexpected—for our clients and for one another. We do this by holding our values at the core of the decisions we make, choosing always to be creative, curious, competitive, collaborative, and courageous. All of that looks a lot like this. Sound like the kind of place you want to work? Perfect. Read on…
What You’ll Do
As a senior account executive, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining clients relationships to develop effective communications and tactical plans. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a natural at nurturing connections and building trust, both with clients and their internal partners. You’ll need a strong understanding of what it takes to initiate, maintain, and manage every phase of client engagement and how those phases relate to our different departments’ work. At the end of the day, you are responsible for directing the day-to-day efforts throughout a cross-functional team.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of related experience with a strong preference for agency background, management consulting, or other high-profile client-facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, project management, business, or related field
- A fast processor, someone able to get what the client wants and recommend what they need
- An effective team leader who can deploy referent and expert influence
- A sense of urgency without appearing overwhelmed or stressed
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Magnificent written and oral communication skills
- A super keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- A general awareness of creative processes and techniques
- Able to evaluate ideal fits between agency and potential clients
- M.Sc. in marketing/advertising or MBA strongly preferred
- Strong conceptual and presentation skills
- Proven record at building relationships
- Proven record at effectively managing large accounts
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.