At Mad Genius, we aim to deliver the unexpected—for our clients and for one another. We do this by holding our values at the core of the decisions we make, choosing always to be creative, curious, competitive, collaborative, and courageous. All of that looks a lot like this. Sound like the kind of place you want to work? Perfect. Read on…
What You’ll Do
As a copywriter at Mad Genius, you will leverage your wordsmithery to generate content across a variety of media for numerous clients. This will include blogs, web copy, social posts, flavors of ads, and the occasional odd job here or there. It’ll be up to you to research, write, and proofread all your work. You’ll collaborate with a team of creatives, account managers, and production teams, to cultivate campaigns that help our clients meet their goals. You’ll also have fun. Probably. If you’re into that sort of thing.
What You’ll Need
- Proven work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role, or…
- A degree in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- A just-higher-than-basic understanding of SEO
- Hands-on experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- A portfolio of published articles
- A love of Marvel films is advisable
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.