Purpose of Position
Do you have to-do lists on your to-do list? When people mention Marie Kondo, do you tell them she’s an amateur? Can you answer emails, write a schedule, hold a meeting, and chew gum at the same time? If the answer to all those questions is yes, then we would love to chat you up. Mad Genius is looking for an Account Coordinator to help us align, strategize, and facilitate our efforts.
What will working at Mad Genius look like? Our Account Coordinators are the veins and arteries of our business, liaisons that keep information moving. You’ll work quickly (and sometimes confidentiality) as you respond to inquiries, both internal and external. When people inquire about new business, you’ll likely be the one responding. You’ll be critical in face-to-face meetings, digital conferences, and plenty of phone calls, serving as the interface between Mad Genius and our clients. And you’ll be the one managing projects, including estimation, deadlines, budgets, and creative resources.
If you’re proactive, positive, and passionate, you’ll be perfect.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resplendent grammar and brawny writing skills
- Able to work effectively with a variety of people in a diverse workforce
- Able to adapt to changing work requirements
- Multitaskable multitasker what multitasks
- Professional integrity—like, a bunch of it
- A strong client service ethic
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office
, and nunchucks
- A cheerful, enthusiastic contributor
- Eager to learn [more] about the advertising and creative production industry
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.