Do you spend more time talking to people on social channels than in real life? Do you see an inherent value in every social media platform? Have you used the word “TikTok” as a verb?
If so, you might be the genius we’re looking for.
As a social media manager, you will apply your great knowledge of social platforms and channels to Mad Genius’s client roster. You will be a strong voice in setting the social strategy for brands, as determined by their goals. Planning and managing the development, posting, and ongoing management/optimization of various social media calendars will likely happen every day, and it will be awesome. You will lead research and creative development for social channels, partnering with internal partners to create engaging, informational, and relevant content. And, you’ll have fun almost every single day. Almost.
- 3+ years of experience as a social media strategist, social media manager, or social media marketer (agency experience preferred)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences, channel voice, and user-engagement
- A great curiosity about social media platforms and tools, new and old
- Experience in growing social channels at scale
- Expertise in the social landscape, including advertising
- Strength in ideation
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills
Nice to Haves:
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent fashion sense
This position is for in-house only. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.