Purpose of Position
Are you the type of person who enjoys statistics about gathering statistics? Do you struggle to justify existence without a stable internet connection? Some say measure twice, cut once. You may say “Cut once, then measure ten times so you can efficiently cut one hundred times”.
If so, you might be the Genius we’re looking for.
We’re seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join a growing lab of Geniuses creating intelligent digital solutions for an expanding list of clients. Someone who wields information to deliver opportunity to our clients. Someone who loves efficiency, experimentation, and just about anything on a screen.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll work with nearly every facet of the Lab to research, experiment, and present opportunities in the digital space. No two jobs will be the same. You will collaborate with the Director of Digital Media, in-house web developers, designers, animators, illustrators, video producers, copywriters, and the account team to build comprehensive strategies that generate results. You will be involved in client meetings to present findings and trends. You will be challenged to pursue what is next over what is now. You’ll also feel peer pressure to have Star Wars toys in your work-space.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, mathematics, psychology or related field from a four-year college or university preferred
- 1-3 years of paid media experience, preferably at an advertising/marketing agency or digital firm
- Experience in the oversight and management of media campaigns across several channels
- Deep understanding of digital marketing including display, email, mobile, native, retargeting, search, social and video
- Strong grasp on the difference and correlation between SEO and SEM
- Google Ads certifications
- Google Analytics certification (or equivalent)
- Ability to write keyword search ads using a client-approved list of keywords
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret common documents, journals and reports
- Ability to write reports, presentations and general business correspondence
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations to senior management, prospective clients, existing clients and other employees of the agency
- Extremely detail oriented
This is not a remote position.
If you are interested, please use the form below.
Mad Genius, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.